Returns and Exchanges
We want you to love your purchase with all your heart, but if you feel you can't use the shoes you received, we do have procedures for easy returns and exchanges. Listed below are the instructions and stipulations.
- Sale/discounted shoes are sold as-is and are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Exchange items are final sale and are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- "Bespoke" shoes made by International Dance Shoes are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Tights and undergarments are final sale.
- Any shoe size larger than a women's 9.5 is a custom order and not returnable. Any shoe size smaller than a women's 3.5 is a custom order and not returnable. Any shoe size larger than a men's 12 is a custom order and not returnable.
- The customer is responsible for all return/exchange shipping costs. We do not provide prepaid shipping labels for returns/exchanges.
- Shoes must be in new condition and unworn. Shoes that have any visible wear on the soles will not be accepted for return. It only takes one step on the dance floor to alter the sole, so please make sure your shoes fit before walking or dancing in them.
- RMA Form: Any return or exchange MUST be accompanied by an approved RMA form. If we receive an item for return or exchange without an approved RMA number, your item(s) will be immediately returned, and no refund or exchange will be given. The RMA form can be found below. Once we receive your RMA form, we will review your request and email you with return instructions. Please do not send a package until the return/exchange has been approved.
- All returns must be postmarked within 15 days of SHIPMENT of each item (not delivery).
- Shoes must be returned with all original packaging.
- Returned items will be refunded minus a 15% restocking fee and shipping charges (this restocking fee is waived for exchanges). For items that are exchanged, please note that the 15% restocking fee applies to any remaining difference between the exchanged items. Any shipping charges will still apply if applicable.
An order may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once the payment is processed, the buyer is responsible for the payment. Item(s) cancelled after 24 hours of the order placement are subject to a 10% restocking fee.